Line Graph You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The graph below shows Internet Users as percentage of population in USA Mexico and Canada from 1999 to 2009 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make compariso

The line graph compares and contrasts the data on the changes in the percentage of people using the internet in 3 different countries namely the USA, Canada and Mexico in an 11-year period from 1999 to 2009.

Overall, all 3 nations witnessed a considerable increase in the percentage of internet users, and the country which had the fastest growth in internet usage was Canada.

More specifically, in 1999, the USA had the highest proportion of people accessing internet with 20%, compared approximately 5% and 10% recorded for Canada and Mexico respectively. By 2009, after Canada had gone up to nearly 50%, a position shared with the USA in 2001, almost 100% of Canadians had access to the internet. Despite the fact that Mexico always ranked in third place, it saw a steady rise by about 5% in every other year. By 2009, around 40% of Mexican population use the internet.

Essays by the user: