MAP

MAP

The map depicts the changes of a town from 1990 to 2005.
The village saw a spectacular development in accommodation, transportation, and business sector in a 15-year span. Over the period, the small village was modernized to a sophisticated town.
An airport was built next to a school in the northeast town, while the southeast development saw a new ferry port linked to a new railway from the east to west town. The business sector also saw a drastic change. A new massive supermarket was constructed in the southwest town next to the apartments. Meanwhile, a factory was developed next to railway in the southeast town.
Over the past 15 years, the residential area was heavily developed especially in the southwest of town where some new apartments were built. The houses were demolished to make way to for these new buildings. The northwest side of town also faced the same kind of development where there was an addition in the number of new apartments being constructed around the lake area. However, this came with a price where the trees had to be cut down to accommodate the changes.