the map shows the changes that have taken place in the sydney internation airport since1930

the map shows the changes that have taken place in the sydney internation airport since1930.

The rendered maps delineate the transformation that occurred in Sydney international Airport over the period of 90 years.
Overall, since 1930 the area of Sydney Airport witnessed drastic changes, especially in the field of runway and car park.
In 1930, in the center of the airport, there was a terminal where the road to the Sydney was running in the upward side. Beside to the terminal, a runway was located on the bottom of the map. To the north a river was flowing.
From the second map it is clear that new two more runways has been constructed above the Boston Bay. A car park to the north has been built. Next to it, there is a hostel. In the north-east corner, there is one more car park which is quite near to the domestic terminal. Between the international terminal and domestic terminal, there is a location of runway 1.