The maps below show changes in the Spanish city of Castell n in recent times Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The maps below show changes in the Spanish city of Castellón in recent times. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The map gives information about changes in the Spanish city from a sparse city to a busy, crowed place. Overall, it can be seen that this city is happier and more comfortable by buiding more entertainment and shopping areas such as cinema, new shop , bars and clubs, shopping centre to replace empty places.
In the northwestern part of the city, the small market has been demolished and replaced by new bigger and more spacious shops, the police station has been also located close to this place. In addition, train station has moved into the city centre,and has been newly built into the hall of residence in the north. Meanwhile, to the east of the centre, which has new train station and bike rental schemes, there have been the construction of new shopping centre and new covered market, in addition to an airport but it is under construction.
Regarding the southern part of the village, the car lane that used to be, is now a pedestrian only street. Futhermore, to the right of the street and the left of the port, the landscape has been urbanized into cinema located in the southeast and bars, clubs to the southwest.