The maps show improvements that have been made to a university campus between 2010 and the present day Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The maps show improvements that have been made to a university campus between 2010 and the present day.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The two maps demonstrate developments happened with a university campus in 22 years period, between 2010 and today.
To overall, in recent days there are no university offices, teaching block where students could know something new about art and science, shops and restaurant were replaced by student accomodation and old one was destroyed, but now there are student facilities like shops and oficces.
To start with, in the hub of the university campus were lake, lawn and seating area, however in the present days there is only lake and trees. between old students accomadation and science building were constructed new bulding for students living. Also, there was finished a road and habitants can get to lake by this way. In 2010 there was a teaching block, nowadays there is arts building.