The maps show the outskirts of the town of Fosbury in 1980 and 2015 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting main features and make comparisons where relevant

The map depicts how the outskirts of Fosbury changed between 1980 and 2015. Overall, there were many relocations and construction to make more room for commercial areas.
In 1980, the town had many spaces for recreation and sports areas like tennis courts, fields, and parks. However, by 2015, the huge fields and tennis courts in the south of the town were replaced by the warehouse and sports center, respectively. The park was also relocated and reduced in size. In 2015, there was a car park and supermarket built in the place where there were terraced houses in 1980. The demolition of a grocer's shop and a block of flats near the intersection of roads were made to construct a roundabout.
To summarize, the area was renovated extensively, seeing fundamental changes to its residential accommodation, and its commercial facilities were developed, while the recreational area got smaller.