Multiple graphs

Multiple graphs

The two charts compare data about the biggest carbon dioxide(co2) producers by the country and per person in 2015.

Overall , it is clear that although china and the usa generated almost half of the worlds emissions in that year the highest polluters on an individual level were Saudi arabians . interstingly , despite being in the yop3 emmiters globally the developing nations of china and india were not among the gighest co2 ; producers on a per person basis.

According to the pie chart ,31% of global co2,emissions came from china in 2015,followed by the 17% produced by the usa . india russia ,japan, and germany accounted for approximately on fifth and the rest of the carbon diaoxide came from all the other nations of the world .

In terms of the emissions per person,Saudi Arabia remains on the top with the 16 metric tons per person in the year 2015, and followed by the united states ,Australia and Canada remains same with 15 metric tons , south korea and russia are emitted with the 12 and 10 metric tons in the year 2015.