The number of students who chose certain university subjects in 2005

The bar chart provides information about the number of students who chose certain university subjects in 2005. Subjects are diverse including Sciences, Mathematics, Social Sciences, Languages, Humanities, The Arts (Art, Music, Drama), Literature, and Law.
Overview, there is a difference in the number of males and females in the subjects. Namely, a large number of male students are interested in science while a large number of female students are interested in social science, respectively, with nearly 23 thousand students and nearly 25 thousand students. Interestingly, there was no difference between male students in mathematics and female students in the languages (about 18 thousand students/subject). But in contrast, in these two subjects, the male students learn very little languages, only nearly 2 thousand, and the female students study mathematics, only nearly 5 thousand. Similar to math and language in not disparity, there is a balance between the humanities and the number of students (about 12 thousand).
In conclusion, both sexes have a wide choice of subjects that are difficult to predict.
TÔ THỊ HUYỀN TRÂN B2102394