The pai chart compare the percentages of industry sectors contribution to the economy of India and Turkey in year 2000 Overall the largest proportion of contribution in India is agriculture and in Turkey is Healthcare and education while construction manu

The pai chart compare the percentages of industry sectors' contribution to the economy of India and Turkey in year 2000.

Overall, the largest proportion of contribution in India is agriculture and in Turkey is Healthcare and education, while construction, manufacturing, finance business and other,government are other significant things. Moreover, trade, utilities and transportation,Leisure and hospitality are also largest networks of contribution.

According to the first chart, the chart is for India and the most contribution is for agriculture(24% the highest contribution) , trade, utilities and transportation(14%), healthcare and education(17%),leisure and hospitality (17%),while government also considerable proportion which is 12%. The least contribution is for construction(merely 3 percent),manufacturing (8%), and the remaining 5% is contribute on finance, business and other.

The second chart shows the data for Turkey here most contribution is for healthcare and education(17%), trade,utilities and transportation(16%),on leisure and hospitality and agriculture contribution is 14%,while manufacturing is also considerable which is 12%. The least is finace,busines and other(only 8 percent),for government(9%) and for construction they contribute 10%.