The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children s charity located in the USA spent and received in one year 2016 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

10/03/2020 - 23:20
The pie charts represent the information about expenditure and collection of money by children's charity situated in America in 2016. Overall, donated meal contributed in a large extent for increasing income of charitable organization.while, the large amount of earnings consumed by program services. Now,turning to the details of revenue funds, donated food gave a huge contribution to organization which was accounted for 86.6%. More than one tenth income came from donations by society. However, looking forward towards program revenue, which helped less for generating money of toddler's charity with just 2.2 per cent. As compared to the above mentioned sources, investment income, government grants and other income, provided least amount of money under 1%. Moving further towards expenditure, services of program had taken approximately 96% of earnings out of total. In contrast, fun collecting, management and general stood at 2.6% and 1.6% consecutively in case of money consumption