The pie charts below show the comparison of different kinds of energy production of France in two years

The graph reveals changes in the generation of five different types of energy in a particular European country in separate years, 1995 and 2005. It can be seen that the figure for all categories except for Petro witnessed an upward trend. Additionally, the category of “gas”, “coal” and “petro” was used the most source of energy while that for the remaining was the lowest during the time surveyed.

Regarding the energy generated from Coal, there was a slight increase from 29.80% in the first year to 30.93% in the last year, which always possessed the highest value. Following the same pattern, the figure for Gas comprised of 29.63% in 1995 then accounted for 30.31% 10 years afterwards. Similarly, the category of “other” and “nuclear”, rising steadily from 4.90% and 6.40% to 9.10% and 10.1% during a 10-year-period respectively. By contrast, only a decline occurred in the production of Petro with its proportion decreased by 9.72% to 29.55% in the last year

Essays by the user: