The pie charts below show the online sales for retail sectors in New Zealand in 2003 and 2013 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pie charts below illustrate the electronic commerce for retail sectors in New Zealand in 2003 2013
It is clear that sailing for travel was gradually increasing both years. It can add that buying a book online also shows the highest percentage.

Looking at the information we can understand, that people in New Zealand spend their more time for traveling.The percentage of travel is about 36%, in the years 2003,but it decreased in 2013 to 29%.
2003 saw that in online shopping beings spend money for clothes more than books, the percentage was 24% for clothes,and 19% for books, but in 2013 spending on books gradually rose and the percentage of books was 22%, and for clothes decreased the percentage to 16%.
In 2013 New Zealander were interested for retail sectors for film or videos more than in the years 2003.The percentage of film was 33% in the year 2013, and 21%in 2003 years.