The pie charts below show the online sales for retail sectors in New Zealand in 2003 and 2013 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pie charts below show the online sales for retail sectors in New Zealand in 2003 and 2013. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie charts illustrate the changes in online trades for four particular sections (travel, film and music, books, and clothes) in New Zealand in 2003 and after a decade.

Overall, in 2003, online sales for travel had the largest rate. The sales of movies and music were the biggest proportion, instead of travel, after a decade.

The internet shopping economy for travel and clothes was on a downward trend; in 2003, sales were over a third and just below a quarter, respectively. After a decade, sales for travel steadily decreased by 7%, while online trading for costumes declined by 16%.

The sales for either film, music, or books had the same upward trend. In 2003, the ratio of online finance for movies and music was larger than for documents, at 21% and 19%, respectively. The online trading for the two remaining retail sections, film and music, sharply increased by about 33%, while books’s sales rose by 3%.