The pie charts below show the percentage of five types of food sold by a supermarket in 2003 and 2013 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The pie charts demonstrate the 5 main kinds of food supplied by a supermarket in 2003 and 2013. While the pies show great similar patterns, there are some distinctions, both significant and minor.
It is clear that vegetables and meat were always the two popular types ,which sold most. The percentage of the former shrunk gently from 25% to 23%, and the latter's percentage increased from 21% to 25%.
By contrast, the proportion of sold fruits, with 15% at 2003, was the minimum among the five categories' selling condition, however rose by 2% in 2013. At the same time, eggs' percentage plunged from 20% to 14%, being the least sold instead. Another food was seafood, whose proportion grew from 19% to 21%, resulting the third largest sold food.
In conclusion, the proportion of every kind of food is close to each other, and only small fluctuations happened between 2003 and 2013.

Essays by the user: