The pie charts shows the percentage of difference source of energy for USA between 1980 and1990

The pie charts shows the percentage of difference source of energy for USA between 1980 and1990.

The pie chart illustrate the proportion separate sources of energy for USA from 1980 to 1990.
In general,it can be observed that maximum percentage of energy was produced by oil while other renable sources produced minimum proportion of energy during given time period.
It can be vividly seen that the amount of energy produced by oil in the USA accounted 40 percent in 1980 and this then declined to one thried in 1990. The proportion of energy from the hydroelectric Power on the other hand to remaind nuclear power in both year 5%.
Turning to rest of description, the energy of sources by natural gas in the USA accounted 26 percent in 1980 and this then negligible difference in 1990. The energy from coal 22 percent in 1980 and than increased 27% in 1990 while there was a 5 percent rise in energy from nuclear power to reach 10% in the second year.