Plan A below shows the ground oor of a partcular art gallery in 2005 Plan B shows the same area in the present day

Plan A below shows the ground floor of a partcular art gallery in 2005. Plan B shows
the same area in the present day.

The diagram illustrates the impact of the greenhouse on the earth’s temperature. These are 3 images which heat the radiation from the sun to the earth and affect the earth.

The first graphic shows how the heat radiation from the sun is dispersed after it is created. The heat radiation reflected back on earth by 6 percent dispersed from the atmosphere. While the atmosphere and clouds consume almost 20 percent of the total. More than a half of it is gathered by the earth, with the remaining 20 percent scattered and reflected by clouds.

The next diagram depicts how greenhouse gases impact the earth. almost all of the heat is lost at night, and greenhouse gasses in the atmosphere retain and reflect heat. that heat can be suitable for humans.

In the last diagram, that’s how it works: the hazardous gases are heated by the sun. greenhouse gas emissions, on the other hand, rise when more industries are built. The more greenhouse gases that absorb and re-emit heat, the warmer the earth becomes.