Revealed in the bar chart given is how the sales of some items such as games software DVD video and CDs in global changed between 2000 and 2003 Overall it can be obviously seen that global turnover from games software and DVD video increased significantly

Revealed in the bar chart given is how the sales of some items such as games software, DVD/video and CDs in global changed between 2000 and 2003. Overall, it can be obviously seen that global turnover from games software and DVD/video increased significantly whereas CDs saw a slight decrease over a four – year period.

Looking at the details, in 2000, the turnover in dollars from sales of CDs was the highest with nearly 35 billion dollars, which was nearly 20 billion dollars and around 12 billion dollars that from DVD/video and games software respectively. Between 2000 and 2003, the amount of money that people spent on CDs went down slightly by 2 billion dollars. By contrast, during the same period, sales figures for DVD/video increased sharply by 13 billion dollars, which was more than 2 times as high as that from games software.

To sum up, it cannot be denied that the consumption of people around the world for CDs went down slightly but there is always the highest revenue compared to the others.