The table and charts below give information on the police budget for 2017 and 2018 in one area of Britain The table shows where the money came from and the charts show how it was distributed

The table illustrates the sources that allocated money for police expenditure in an area from 2017 to 2018. The pie charts depict how could this money be used during the period examined.
Overall, there was an increase in the total amount of money in Britain, which was the result of the growth in domestic sources. In addition, the highest proportion of police coffers was spent on paying salaries for officers and staff.
It can be seen from the table that the police spending came from various sources including National Government, Local Taxes, and Other sources, which was followed by a rise in total, from 304.7m to 318.6m. National Government invested in the Police budget the most, with 175.5m in 2017 and 177.8m in 2018. Domestic taxes and other sources spent 91.2m and 38m on police money in 2017, and these figures climbed to 102.3m and 38.5m in 2018 respectively.

Essays by the user: