The table below gives information on average hours and minutes spent by UK males and females on different daily activities Average hours and minutes spent by UK males and females on different daily activities

The table below gives information on average hours and minutes spent by UK
males and females on different daily activities.
Average hours and minutes spent by UK males and females on different daily
activities

The table compares the average amount of time per day spent by UK men and women on different daily activities.
It is clear that people who live in the UK spent more time sleeping than in any activities. Also, there are significant differences in the time the women and men spent on employment/study and housework.
On average, men and women spent 8 hours to sleep per day. Leisure is the second largest in the proportion of their time. Men spent 5 hours and 25 minutes do various activities leisure, like watching TV or playing sports, while the women spent 4 hours and 53 minutes for their leisure time. It is noticeable that the average time men working and studying more 79 minutes than women.
In contrast, women spent more than 79 minutes do housework than men, and they spent twice as much time childcare as men.