The table below shows the percentage of the population by age groups in one town who rode bicylce in 2011 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The table below shows the percentage of the population by age groups in one town who rode bicylce in 2011
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given table illustrates the proportion of population cycling by 5 age groups in a town in 2011.
Overall, the 0-17 age group accounted for the largest than the others whilst the group of 40-59 age made up the least percentage. And compare with male, female occupied the higher portion in both 5 age groups.

there were over a half of boy and girl who aged below 10 years old cycled in 2011 with 51.3 % and 50.3%, respectively. In compared with the former group , the data of girl aged from 10 to 17 declined by 9.1%, at 42.1% which was much higher than of boy by 17.6%.

The rate of both 18-39, 40-59 and 60+ age groups were less than 20% in both genders. The firgure for female in each group was 17.1%, 12.3% and 18.5%, correspondingly and these numbers was higher than male by 6.1%, 4.3% and 5.3% respectively. Consequently, there was only 8% male using bicycle in group of 40-59 aged .