The table below shows the sales at a small restaurant in a downtown business district Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The statistic illustrates the exchange of a small Restaurant located in a Downtown business district.

Overall, both lunch and dinner on weekdays sold at higher prices in comparison to weekends, also lunch on Wednesday and dinner on Friday earning are maximum.

At the first glance, the selling of restaurant in week of October from 7-13 was that, on Monday lunch sold in 2400 dollars while dinner in 3623 dollars. The lunch on Monday to to Wednesday had of constant rise in income as from $2,400 to $2,595 but on thursday it decreased by $220. After that, on friday it increased by $125. Moreover on weekends it gradually fall to $1950 and $1550.

Moving further, the dinner trade from Monday to Friday, profit rose sharply from $3623 to$4350. The sale has a inclination of approximately $900. But on Saturday and Sunday the exchange was certainly low in comparison to weekdays as $2900 and $2450 respectively.