The table displays trends concerning the amounts of fast food consumed in Melbourne

The given table chart compares the consumption of five different fast food items in an Australian city (Melbourne) from 2005 to 2020 and predictions for 2025.

All in all, Melbourne people preferred most hamburger over the period, although, it may remain highest in future. However, salads were not given a noteworthy preference.

As seen, in 2005, hamburger and fried chicken were the most eaten foods in Melbourne at 40 unit and 35 unit, respectively. Whereas, now by 2 units, the former fell gradually and the latter rose slightly; and it is anticipated that both after five years, may witness a sharp increase of about 10 unit.

As regards salads, which was choosen least at only 5 units in beginning, But today, it is three times more than in 2005; while, as per estimates, it may cross 40 unit in 2025. Furthermore, followed by fried rice and noodles which were at almost 6 unit ,in 2005; and may reach 9 unit in future.

Essays by the user: