The table give information about department and online stores in Australia in 2011 Summarise the information by seclecting and reporting the main features and make comparisions where relevant

The table give information about department and online stores in Australia in 2011.
Summarise the information by seclecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisions where relevant.

The supplied table gives information on the comparison of the difference between two types of shopping of Australians in 2011. Overall, it can be seen from the chart that online stores outnumber department stores.

The number of people using online shopping is a significant percentage of 300 times more than buying in stores with 368 businesses. While, an annual profit of two types of shopping practically resembles about 807 aud and 863 aud. Sales revenue of buying in stores as opposed to online shopping are lower than with 12,700 aud and online stores with 13,400 aud. For this reason, the growth of online stores is higher than department stores, clearly evident at about 6 percent and 4 percen