The table shows the results of survey of people s perceptions of celebrety news coverage

The table shows the results of survey of people's perceptions of celebrety news coverage.

The given table provides data aboutindividuals opinions are about news of legendary people for coverage.

Overall, what stands out in this table there are several resposable people which gives information whilst different types of coverage that showing anywhere particularly celebreties get news with various ways. Another interesting point is that stars receive too much news coverage and for this is responsable news organizations more than others, television gives more about famous people to coverage.

Looking at the details legendaries take news for coverage is about 85% whilst they get insufficient news is around 6%. New organizations are obligator for coverage at news, they are 56% of coverage while public a bit less than organisations both of them consist of 7.%

Nobody know about it which are 3%. Television gives news for coverage it is shown 60% and Internet websites contain half of television. Radio gives a few amounts of news it is about 7%.