Take a look at the graphic and complete the task The chart gives information about marriage and children in a selection of countries Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant You should spen

"Take a look at the graphic and complete the task.The chart gives information about marriage and children in a selection of countries.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

The diagram illustrates the marriage age at the first marriage and family size of nine different countries.
Overall, it is clear that the citizens in Kenya have the youngest marriage age(20) while the figure for family size in this country is the biggest. Moreover, Denmark has the oldest marriage age (33) of the nine countries and the number of children per Chinese woman is the smallest.
According to the chart, women in Kenya often get married at 22, followed by India, China and Brazil with the figure at 24, 25 and 27 respectively. American women have their first marriage at the age of 28 while the figure for Australia is 29. Netherlands and UK both record a figure of 32 compared to the number of 33 in Denmark.
In Kenya, each family has more than 3 children. The figures for the children per Indian and American women are about 2.5. The other six countries have the figure for family size hovering around 1.5 to 2 with the smallest number of China reaching 1.5 children per family.