there are many different types of music in the world today why do we need music is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays

there are many different types of music in the world today. why do we need music? is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

music is important component in our life even though we dont really into music we still need that. music is like drugs without dosis in our life. it is like one of part in this life, even when you are learning something you will need music, it gives you a calm scenario at the moment. now a days there are many types of music, and everyone have a different taste of music, for example, many teenager now a day like international music, its have different characteristic than country music or traditional music. international music more into fast beat and have many rap lyrics and the sound is louder than country music.

country music more into soft melody like one singer song which is country genre. country music is like have one different melody in one song, that melody just like a main point of that song. i thing we can not chose which is more important than other, because everyone have a different taste of music.

for traditional music, i think we need to keep in our life, dont until people forget about it, because traditional music is heritage from a country, even though we dont really like traditional music, but we need to know that at least we can tell about that to the next generation.