The three pie charts below show the changes in annual spending by a particular UK schools in 1981 1991 and 2001 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The give pie charts compare the yearly spending by a particular UK school, which is subcategorized into 5 from 1981 to 2001.

Overall, the school prioritized teachers' salaries and started to invest more in facilities and tools. In addition, the expenditure on insurance had the lowest figure throughout the period.

The annual fees spent for teachers' salaries began at 40% in 1981, followed by a rise to a half of total payments in 1991, ending at 45% in 2001. Similarly, the figures for furniture and equipment and references fluctuated all from 15% to 23% and 9% respectively.

28% of annula expenditure for other workers' salaries being the second largest proportion at first, after which it declined significantly to 15% in 2001. The figure for insurance started at 2%, then it increased to 3% and 8% in 1991 and 2001 respectively