Topic The diagram below shows the stages and equipment used in the cement making process and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes

The diagram illustrates the manufacturing of yogurt product from fresh milk until it is available on market. It is clearly apparent that there are several steps included to process fresh milk into commercial yogurt product.

To begin, the milk is put in a container to be heated for not more than 30 minutes because the more heating time the thicker consistence of yogurt product. The temperature should reach 90 degrees Celsius or 200 degrees Fahrenheit. After that, the heated milk is cooled until the temperature drop 44 degrees Celsius or 112 degrees Fahrenheit. At this state, the yogurt starter which contain of living bacteria is added. The mixture is then cooled again until 37 degrees Celsius (100 degrees Fahrenheit) for 4 hours and refrigerated.

The fresh fruit cuts or sugar will be added as flavour to the yogurt after refrigerating process. Finally, the product is ready to be packaged in cups and delivered to the market.

Essays by the user: