The two maps show an island before and after the construction of some tourist facitilies Cambridge 9 Writing task 1 Map

The two maps show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facitilies.

Cambridge 9 - Writing task 1 - Map

The given diagrams illustrate a well-converted area spending the erection of some leisure facilities for tourists.
It can be seen clearly from the provided information that before turning into a resort, the previous island was empty with a beach, a few trees dotted around it. Over the period, this area had been transformed completely into a touring services such as accommodation, restaurant.
Looking at the center of the provided picture, there was a dramatic development that the reception appeared. At the top of the reception, the restaurant was built. To the west and east of the center, there was a construction of six and nine accommodations respectively.
On the other hand, looking at the edge at the island which had adjustment was turned into relaxation place for tourists. The swimming field was opened beside the beach to the west of island and the pier was located in front of the reception . However, at the right-hand side of a-nine accommodation having mere palm trees was still invariant.