The two pie charts below show the online shopping sales for retail sectors in Canada in 2005 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The below two pie charts illustrates and compare the percentage of revenue generated through four retail sectors of online shopping in 2005 and 2010, in Canada.

Overall, looking at the first graph, On one hand, it is evident that in 2005, Electronics and application are noted to be most popular used gadgets, with over 35% of online sales, Within 5 years, their sales are plunged to 30%.On other hand, Video games which were considered to be least prevalent in 2005, gained much popularity in 2010.

Firstly, In 2005, Home Furnishing was recorded to be next popular thing after electronic, with over 25% of total online sales, However, In 2010, sales trundled down to just 15%. Secondly, Food& beverage observed sales of 22%, Nevertheless sales skyrocketed to reach 32% in 2010.
Finally, Video games which were least preferred with just over 18% in 2005, noted to have dramatic shift to 23% in 2010.