The two pie charts below show the percentages of industry sectors contribution to the economy of Turkey in 2000 and 2016 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The given pie charts illustrate the ratio of different sectors contributing to the economy of Turkey in the years 2000 and 2016.

On the whole, in the earlier year, the agricultural sector holds a lion's share in the economy of turkey, whereas, later the healthcare and education contribute the highest proportion to turkey's economy.

To be more specific, the proportion of the agriculture, government, and leisure and hospitality sector had only decreased during this period which is from 24, 12, and 17 percent to 14, 9, and 14 percent respectively. In addition, the healthcare and education sector remained at the same percentage in both the years. Furthermore, the finance, business, and others sectors followed a rise from 5% to 8% in the contribution. Similarly, in the case of trade, utilities, and transportation sector had increased from 14% to 17%. Moreover, the percent of the contribution from the construction and manufacturing sector had surged to 10% and 12% from 3% and 8%.