The two pie charts compare the percentages of the average money expense on personal needs in two countries namely Japan and Malaysia in 2010 It can be clearly seen from the graphs that housing were the most common type in Malaysia while other goods and se

The two pie charts compare the percentages of the average money expense on personal needs in two countries,namely Japan and Malaysia in 2010.
It can be clearly seen from the graphs that housing were the most common type in Malaysia while other goods and services were dominant in Japan in the given year.As for food,transport,and health care were by far the least household expenditure in the year 2010.

To be more precise,housing made up more than one-fourth of the total expenditure on household expense in Malaysia whereas it registered less than quarter about 21 percent in Japan in 2010.In addition ,20 percent of the total was generated by a using transport type in Japan ,which was half of the number in Malaysia.There,health care was the lowest rate in both countries,3 percent and 6 percent,in Malaysia and Japan respectively.
Regarding to food, this made up virtually the same shares in both countries(about 25 percent) in 2010 according to the graph.Lastly ,the usage of other goods and services were a high rate in Japan nearly 30 percent and 26 percent accounted by data of Malaysia