The two pie charts compare the proportion of household expenditure in two Asian countries namely Japan and Malaysia in the year 2010 In total much money was spent on Other goods and services category in Japan while in Malaysia mostly money was spent on Ho

The two pie charts compare the proportion of household expenditure in two Asian countries, namely Japan and Malaysia in the year 2010.
In total, much money was spent on Other goods and services category in Japan, while in Malaysia, mostly money was spent on Housing . On the other hand, people spent the least amount of money on Health care in both countries.

To be more precise, less than thirds of the total expenditure was spent on Other goods and services in Japan, whereas Malaysians spent 34% of their income on Housing. In contrast, the percentage of health care in Japan was twice as much as in Malaysia (6% and 3% respectively).
Considering transport category, the figure in Japan was twice more than that in Malaysia. The proportion of food made up , almost a quarter of whole graph in the former country, whilst in the latter the statistics was slightly above, with 27%