Write a narrative paragraph about 150 180 words Tell a challenging difficult situation that you faced some time in your past What did you learn from the experience situation How did you feel

Write a narrative paragraph about 150-180 words. Tell a challenging/difficult situation that you faced some time in your past. What did you learn from the experience/situation? How did you feel?

The challenging situation I had to go through was that I had to decide my own future as a senior in high school. At that time, I did not know what my dream was, so I was puzzled. All my friends around me already had their own career orientations. I was under a lot of pressure. I researched many jobs on the Internet, there were many careers that I wanted to learn because I thought them were cool. My family did not accept, so I removed them. Just like that, I couldn't choose a major and my thinking time was almost running out. I felt like I was lost in a maze with no way out. Two days before the deadline, my friend told me that if I was still undecided, I should choose the thing that I was good at and thought about using it in my future job. After hearing that, I had my own decision without regretting. The lesson I learned when I experienced that was everyone will decide their own future sometime, so we do not be afraid just face it as a part of life.