You are being sent on a one month work assignment in San Francisco California You need a place to stay while you are there Write a letter to the Maury Samson Real Estate Agency In your letter explain the situation describe the kind of accommodation you wo

You are being sent on a one month work assignment in San Francisco, California. You need a place to stay while you are there. Write a letter to the Maury Samson Real Estate Agency. In your letter:
• explain the situation
• describe the kind of accommodation you would like
• provide the dates you will need it
Begin your letter as follows: Dear Mr Samson,
You should write at least 150 words. You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

Dear Mr. Samson,

I am writing this letter to request you to arrange accommodation for me as I will be in San Francisco next month as part of my work trip.

As I have already mentioned, I am working with TCS India and as per my schedule I will be in San Francisco for approximately one month. I got your reference from our HR department and they suggested me to contact you for the accommodation as in the past also you had provided this service to some of our employees. I would prefer accommodation near to my work site so that I can save my travelling hours. Also privacy should be there so that I can work from my home. Also I am really sensitive to cold so heater must be there in my room to tackle the cold winter of USA. Overall 1 BHK separate house would be a great choice for me.

I will be there on 8th June 2015 and will stay there approximately for one month. So please kindly arrange accommodation as per my requirements. Also you can contact me if you require any other information from my side.

Yours sincerely,
Satish Patani

A lot of 'as' and 'Also'