In your opinion should government intervene in the rights of the individual with regard to family planning

In your opinion should government intervene in the rights of the individual with regard to family planning?

Every couple has right to do family planning as per their convenience. As per my view government should interfere in this matter if growing population is damaging country’s economy.

Earth population is nowadays increasing rapidly. There are very few resources available for sharing with others. In such type of critical situation every nation requires to some strict laws on family planning to survive in the world. Natural resources like petroleum is on verge of extinction and if population of country increases at such high rate then government cannot provide basic facilities like education, medical, food and water to each and every citizen. It is also difficult task to manage such a high population. Populous countries like India and China have highest development rate in the world but because of their huge population they are still way behind in the list of human development index.

It is also difficult to manage big family as we require ample amount of money and time to fulfill their basic needs. If government does not interfere in this matter then this will also create problems for other people. Traffic problems, environment issues and global warming are the best example of it. To avoid such problems government should implement rules on family planning.

Moreover, huge population creates more demand and to fulfill them government requires more resources, finance and infrastructure. Sometimes they have to depend on other countries for this and that will slow down development of the nation.

In conclusion, I think that government should implement rules on family planning if they are necessary for overall development of the country.

if growing population
if the growing population

at such high rate
at such a high rate

It is also difficult task to manage
It is also a difficult task to manage

will slow down development of the nation.
will slow down the development of the nation.

No. of Grammatical Errors: 4 2 //you have issues on article