You have decided to leave your current job even though you enjoy it Write a letter to inform your manager of your decision In your letter Tell the manger about your decision and the reason for it Describe what you learnt in your current job And ask the ma

You have decided to leave your current job even though you enjoy it,
Write a letter to inform your manager of your decision. In your letter
• Tell the manger about your decision and the reason for it
• Describe what you learnt in your current job
• And ask the manager to write a reference letter to help you with future employment

Dear Sir,

I am writing to inform you that I want to resign from my current position of a Project Manager, as I got the same position in the local organization in my hometown. Since, I am the only kid of my parents; I have decided to stay with them for the rest of my life. You can imagine, how difficult it was for me to take this extreme step, however, I do not have any other option.

Undeniably, I am really thankful to the Bank of America for giving me so many opportunities in the last 8 years of my service. Since I have joined, I have learned many skills that would be useful for me in my future assignments. I have learned Communication skills, Interpersonal skills, in addition Project management and Leadership qualities. Moreover, I have learned delegation quality, which helps me to delegate my non critical tasks to the teammates to focus on more prominent items.

As I had delivered all my tasks with a great responsibility and dedication, I hope you do not mind, providing me a reference letter which can help with my future employment. Once again, I am really thankful to you for providing me extreme support during my tenure in this organization.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully

Wilson

Don't always use 'I' as the subject of a sentence.