You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The bar charts below show the Marriage and Divorce Statistics for nine countries in 1981 and 1994 Write a short report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below Write at least 150 words

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The bar charts below show the Marriage and Divorce Statistics for nine countries in 1981 and 1994.
Write a short report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.
Write at least 150 words.

A glance at the column charts provided reveal information about the wed and divorce statistic in different areas from 1981 to 1994. In general, As is presented in the bar graph, the marriage rate in 1981 in the usa was the highest among the given countries and that was more than 10 per thousand. In other European countries, namely the United Kingdom, Finland, France, italy, denmark, the marriage rate was around 6 per thousand. denmark had the lowest rate of marriage in 1981 which was around 5/ thousand. After 15 years the marriage rate decreased in all of the given countries except in denmark, where the rate increased by almost 2/thousand. The only Asian country Japan had very little changes of their marriage rate From the divorce statistics, we can see that the highest rate of divorce was in the usa which was more than 4 per thousand. The divorce rate increased in 1994 compared to the rate in 1981 in all the countries except in the usa and denmark. italy had the lowest divorce rate among the given countries and there was no change of this rate for the given 2 years in Germany.