You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The diagram below shows the development of a particular are between 1965 and the present day

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The diagram below shows the development of a particular are between 1965 and the present day

A glance at the given maps are the illustration regarding the construction and relocation in Assford in 1965 and at the moment.
it was viewed explicitly that there were a lot of changes between two surveyed period while in 1965 the infrastructure was significantly rudimentary, the facilities were upgraded and redesigned illustriously.
it is obvious that. there was the only one road to pass the river to arrive homes as it wasn't so different to the new one. In addition, there was an area for trees in northwest of this city whereas many years after, it was cut down and rebuilt into a carpark, which next to the flows of water. A dramatic increase in population lead to more residental land. Some apartments ,houses were erected to satisfy the great number of dweller in the northeast.
To be more specific, not only one carpark, there are 3 ones, the another is located in the southern part, where used to a place that the ferry was cleared to make way for a foot bridge