You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The map and chart below show the information for the global willingness to eat insect products and the current price for certain food available on the market place Write a report for a university lecturer des

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

The map and chart below show the information for the global willingness to eat insect products and the current price for certain food available on the market place.

Write a report for a university, lecturer describing the information shown below.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

You should write at least 150 words.

The chart represents the data for the global willingness to consume insect products along with the current price for some foods that are available in the market. Also there is a key note stating that yellow color indicates willingness is greater than unwillingness.

From the data given, we can say that Japan strictly opposes the consumption of insect based products. Mexicans support to eat insect based products and show more willingness compared to any other set given.

Taking the average as 46, the places which not all show any interest for the consumption of insect based products in ascending order are Japan with 21%, Russia with 32%, India with 33%, Spain with 33%, Australia with 34%, USA with 35%, UK with 36%, South Africa with 39% and china with 44% willingness.

The places showing more willingness starting with Mexico with the highest willingness of 71%, Peru with 58%, Thailand with 56% and Brazil with 45%. The places which have more willingness compared to unwillingness are China, Thailand, Brazil, Peru and Mexico.