You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The map and chart below show the information for the global willingness to eat insect products and the current price for certain food available on the market place Write a report for a university lecturer des

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

The map and chart below show the information for the global willingness to eat insect products and the current price for certain food available on the market place.

Write a report for a university, lecturer describing the information shown below.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

You should write at least 150 words.

The given map displays the information for the willingness of 13 countries to eat insect products.

Overall, Mexico is the most insect products consumed country. In contrast to Mexico, Japanese do not really consume that large amount of insect products when this country's willingness to eat products that made from insect rate was the lowest among 13 countries (21%). Meanwhile, the rates of willingness to eat insect-based products of USA, Rusia, India, Spain, UK and Australia are approximately at 33%.

The chart above shows the information for the current price for certain food available on the marketplace.

In general, Weaver Ant's cost is at the highest (10.65 USD/kg) and Thai Hom Mali Rice has the lowest cost (0.78 USD/kg). There's also a totally difference between normal food and wild food is that the normal food's prices are lower than the wild food's.