You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The pie charts below compare water usage in San Diego California and the rest of the world Write at least 150 words

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The pie charts below compare water usage in San Diego, California and the rest of the world.

Write at least 150 words.

The pie charts provide information about the proportion of the water used for three purposes in two American regions and the world as a whole
 It is evident that water consumed by homes occupies the lion’s share in San Diego  County and California, whereas agricultural purpose accounts for the majority of the water used worldwide

In San Diego  County and California State, residential water usage constitutes 60% and 39% of the total consumption, respectively. Meanwhile, water used globally by homes accounts for merely 8%. However, there is no significant change in the industrial water use. That of worldwide and San Diego  has the same proportion 23 %, while the figure for  California makes up 10%, higher 10%
 The sector with the highest water usage    worldwide  is agriculture with 69% in total, but the percentage of this constitutes merely 17% and 28 % in San Diego and California, respectively