You should spend about 20 minutes on this task You would like to participate in a work related seminar in another country Write a letter to the person in charge of the seminar and ask for detailed information regarding the dates program accommodation and

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
You would like to participate in a work-related seminar in another country. Write a letter to the person in charge of the seminar and ask for detailed information regarding the dates, program, accommodation and cost.
Write at least 150 words.

You do NOT need to write any addresses.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am Rona Lyn Olivar, an ICU nurse at the Urdaneta City Sacred Heart Hospital, located in the province of Pangasinan in the Philippines. I have learned from a colleague that you will conduct an Electrocardiogram Training in Singapore. I am writing to ask for some specific information regarding the seminar schedule, program details, accommodation arrangement and the cost.

Firstly, with regards to dates and time, what will be the seminar schedule and what time would it begin and end each day? Secondly, please notify me of the topics and speakers of the program. I am wondering if there is any special consideration for the registered nurses who will be attending the seminar? And finally, I would also like to know about the accommodation and the cost. would the accommodation be arranged by you or should an individual be responsible for that? what would be the approximate cost to attend and successfully finish the seminar?

I am very much interested in attending the seminar and your reply would help me plan for it in advance. So, I am looking forward to hearing from you soon regarding my concerns.

Yours faithfully,

Rona Olivar