Your university lecturer gave you an assignment You won t be able to submit your assignment on time Write to your lecturer asking for an extension In the letter describe the situation explain why your assignment will be late say when you will be able to h

The changes made in the prices of fresh fruits , vegetables, sugars, sweets and soft beverages from the year 1978 to 2009 are being portrayed by the given graph.

Overall, it is apparent that the retail price of all eatables started to increace steadily from 1989 and reached its highest price at the closing year.

Around 3 decades ago from the ending year, all items had almost the same worth. The pattern countinued till 1987. From where it started to rise and in the year 1991, fresh fruits and vegetables stood part from others with the highest price. The remaining 3 products stayed below the outstanding performance of fruits and healthy vegetables. The price of other items followed the same trend whereas the market price of fresh fruits and green vegetables had always been increasing till 2009 and finally ended at its top most level in 2009.