The air pollution

Essay topics

Nowadays,we face with air pollution.There are too many factories which have been dumping many untreated fumes and dust into the environment.One of the main reason is poor human cosciousness.People are using plastic bags,destroying forest and litter with rubbish.There are too much traffic like cars,motorbikes and it's dumping smokes into the air.Raising people's awareness of environment is one of many ways to reduce air pollution.I suggest we should use solar energy instead of coal,oil.We should replace plastic bags with paper bags.In,conclusion,we shoul do 3Rs campaign to reduce air pollution.

Nowadays,we face with air pollution.There are too many factories which have been dumping many untreated fumes and dust into the environment.One of the main reason is poor human cosciousness.People are using plastic bags,destroying forest and litter with rubbish.There are too much traffic like cars,motorbikes and it's dumping smokes into the air.Raising people's awareness of environment is one of many ways to reduce air pollution.I suggest we should use solar energy instead of coal,oil.We should replace plastic bags with paper bags.In,conclusion,we shoul do 3Rs campaign to reduce air pollution