The chart shows the percentage of male and female in six different types of education setting in UL in 2010

The chart gives the detail information about the gender distribution of teacher in the six educational institutions in UK in 2010.
In three of six type of disciplines, female outnumbered male. Females made up the significantly larger proportion in nursery/ pre-school, primary school and secondary school. There were 9 times as many females as males in nursery school. Next, female teachers had much higher percentage in comparison with male teachers in the primary school. The distance reach closely in the secondary level.
In college, males were equal to females. Also, the male – dominated tendency increased in Private training Institute and University. The gender gap wasn’t much clear in private training institution. The number of men is twice the number of women in university
Overall, the institution for children shows the female – dominated trend. Women outnumbered in any kind of levels need more skills and experiences as maternal roles. Meanwhile, male teacher is preferred in higher level of institution.