The following maps show some of the changes that have taken place in Dubai in recent decades Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The following maps show some of the changes that have taken place in Dubai in recent decades.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Write at least 150 words.

The maps given illustrate the transformation of Dubai over the course of several decades.
From an overall perspective, it is evident that this area has changed significantly with more cars and skyscrapers than in the past.
The clock tower roundabout in the center and the vacant land in the southeast are two things that have not changed much after a long time. Only a few trees were planted around the tower. In contrast, the plants on the roadside have completely disappeared so the proportion of trees has decreased remarkably by now.
In the north of the area, a lot of buildings have been built and the road seems to have narrowed quite a bit. In particular, this place now has a large number of cars which have never existed before and the traffic here seems to have become quite heavy