The graph below shows the amounts of waste produced by three companies over a period of 15 years Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant You should write at least 150 words

The graph below shows the amounts of waste produced by three companies over a period of 15 years.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

You should write at least 150 words.

The line graph compares how much was wasted by three companies from 2000 to 2015.
Overall, there was a downwards trend in the amount of waste produced by the company A and B. Meanwhile, C saw a dramatic
increase in this figure.
In 2000, the waste output of company A began by exactly 12 tons, while the figure for company B was merely 8 tons. Over the following 15 years, company A made a gradual decrease in the percentage of waste to around 10 tons in 2015. This figure for company B reached the peak at over 10 tons in 2005 before dropping steadily to 3 tons by the end of the period.
In terms of company C, it began with the lowest amount of waste produced at nearly 5 tons in 2000. This company, however, experienced a double jump relatively to its initial figure in 2015.