The line graph below gives information about internet users in three South American countries from 1999 to 2009

The provided line graph illustrates the percentage of population using Internet in three particular countries throughout a 10-year period starting from 1999. Overall, it is clear that there was an upward trend in the number of internet user 3 countries. As you can see that Canada was the one has the most significant rise followed by USA. It’s also evident that Canada has the highest percentage of internet user while Mexice was always the lowest.

In the begining of the period USA was the highest with approximately 20% of internet user. Only one year later, the data for internet user in US was equal to that in Canada and after 2002, the former was overtaken by the latter with over 50% in 2003. Although the data was the same for both again in 2005 with approximately 60%, at the end of the period, stood at nearly 100%, Canada was still higher.

In the other hand, Mexico always the lowest of all and it also had slowest surge in the percentage of internet users. At the end of the period, it’s data still can not surpass 50% which is nearly the half of Canada.