The map and chart below show the information for the global willingness to eat insect products and the current price for certain food available on the market place Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below Summarise t

The map and chart below show the information for the global willingness to eat insect products and the current price for certain food available on the market place.

Write a report for a university, lecturer describing the information shown below.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart bellow emphasizes on the global willingness to eat insect based food. This is described in terms of percentage of willingness as green and red for unwillingness.
It is clear from the chart that Majority of the countries fall under the category of unwilling to consume insect based food. These countries are Japan, India, USA, UK, Australia, Spain and Russia. Japan with 21% makes itself the least consuming or unwilling countries followed by Russia at 32%, India and Spain at 33%, Australia at 34%, USA at 35%, UK at 36% and South Africa at 39%.
Countries like Mexico, Peru and Thailand with 71,58 and 56 percent respectively makes them the highest willing countries to consume insect based products.
Apart from Countries like Mexico, Peru and Thailand, places which falls under the yellow region like Brazil at 45 % and China at 44% which makes them countries with more willingness as compared to unwillingness.